GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOLZ-TEC.DE
§ 1 Scope
These terms and conditions include those between you ('Customer') and us who
Golz A & V of merchandise
Inh. Günter Golz
Exclusively valid conditions for conclusion of contracts via our online shop www.golz-tec.de.
§ 2 offer; Delivery; Delivery proviso; partial delivery
(1) The presentation of our goods on our website www.golz-tec.de is not a binding offer on our part.
(2) If a product ordered by you is permanently not available, we reserve the right not to accept your offer or to withdraw from the contract.
(3) We reserve the right to make a partial delivery, provided this is reasonable and necessary for a speedy settlement.
(4) The company Golz accepts no liability for errors on the homepage "www.golz-tec.de".
§ 3 Our liability
For our goods, the statutory warranty rights exist, unless otherwise agreed below:
(1) For whatever legal reason, we are liable for damages or reimbursement of expenses in vain in accordance with the following provisions under letters (a) and (b):
(a) In the case of intent and gross negligence, we are liable without limitation. In the case of simple negligence, we shall only be liable for damages resulting from the breach of a material contractual obligation (obligation the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and whose compliance you can regularly trust and trust); In this case our liability is however limited to the replacement of the contract-typical, foreseeable damage.
(b) The disclaimers and limitations of liability arising from subparagraph (a) shall not apply to damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health as a result of fraudulently concealing a defect or by providing a guarantee of the quality of the goods , as well as in the case of liability under the Product Liability Act.
(2) Insofar as the liability to us is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of our legal representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 4 Conditions for action vouchers
The following terms and conditions apply only to promotional vouchers unless otherwise stated in the voucher. They do not apply to vouchers (ie vouchers purchased for a fee, for example as a gift):
(1) Promotional vouchers can only be used in our online shop. To redeem a voucher, the same e-mail address to which the voucher was sent must be used when purchasing. Vouchers may not be transferred. Only one voucher can be redeemed per order. Vouchers can not be combined or cash-redeemed and are not interest-bearing.
(2) Validity period and possibly minimum order value (including VAT, excluding shipping costs and fees) will be announced in the voucher action.
(3) The voucher value is distributed proportionally to the ordered goods. In the case of the return of individual items the voucher will be counted proportionately on the price of the returned goods. If a voucher is linked to a minimum order value, this must also be achieved if goods are partially returned, otherwise the crediting of the voucher value will no longer apply. In the case of the return of goods the credited amount of the action voucher will not be refunded and the voucher can not be used again.
(4) Discount codes are not transferable and may only be used by the registered reseller. After abuse, we reserve the right to block the user.
As of September 2017